Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Momofuku

Oh blessed Momofuku, how we adore thee. Despite the lines, I will always relish the opportunity to eat some Momofuku noodles or saam (and hopefully soon, some Ko!). Last night, after a book reading at KGB Bar, I popped into Momofuku. Being a solo dinner, I was immediately granted a seat - score!
I had a Brooklyn Pennant Ale ($7)
and the Momofuku Ramen ($15).
This place is pricey. But the ramen is worth EVERY bite. The ramen has a 3 pork combo and a poached egg. Oh the pork. The best way to describe David Chang's pork is melty. It is so deliciously tender and soft, it just melts in your mouth. I will gladly shell out the money just to have that pork in my mouth. Fantastical. Next time I want to try their cannoli cream ice cream!

Momofuku is located at 171 First Ave between 10th and 11th

No comments: