Monday, October 29, 2007

Shake Shack


Danny Meyer's Shake Shack is quite possibly my favorite burger in the city. Despite the atrocious lines. Despite the fact that it's seasonal. So imagine my joy when after our rainy Saturday, Sunday turned out to be a beautiful and crisp October day. And since I was up relatively early, I knew it would be a good day for Shake Shack. Justin and I arrived just before noon, and there were two people in line ahead of us. Score! We ordered 2 Shack Burgers and an order of fries. Justin had never experienced a Shack Burger before, so it was quite the monumental experience. He proclaimed them "a relative of In-And-Out." My response? "Exactly." Fries were okay. Every time I go, I forget that I am continually disappointed by their fries. They were slightly crispier and had a bit of spice on them, that helped. But oh the burger! Delicious, juicy, fabulous, perfectly cooked and never disappointing.

Shake Shack is located at Madison Square Park, near 23rd Street
212-889-6600

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've never been to this place, incredible! I think I need to pay them a visit soon, I'm always up for a good burger.